The Story of Pug Hollow

Pug Hollow is a hospice sanctuary dedicated to providing a safe, happy, loving end of life home to dogs with terminal health conditions, and dogs who are simply just old.

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Cancer treatment for Sweetie

Pug Hollow Sanctuary is helping one of our volunteers raise funds for her pug who has just been diagnosed with cancer. Pug Hollow is collecting funds which will then be paid directly to the veterinarian in order to help cover Sweetie's medical treatment.




 Sweetie's human caretaker writes; "Sweetie is possibly the most amazing dog I've ever met in my life. She loves all people, dogs, cats, birds, mice, and every other living creature she meets. She has a love for life that is beyond what I've ever seen in any human being. The simplest things bring her so much joy. She may be an older dog, but I'm not giving up on her. I couldn't love her more if she was my own child. She was given to me as a "free to good home" dog. The moment I saw her I knew she was meant to be mine.
Hearing the dreaded "C" word was one of the worst days of my life. I can't bear not having my beloved Sweetie around. She is the light of my life and I am hers." 

Donations can be made one of three ways... You can donate directly to the veterinarian:

Colleyville Animal Clinic 
RE:Sweetie's Cancer Treatment
701 Glade Road
Colleyville, TX 76034
Donate to Pug Hollow and we will forward the money on:
Pug Hollow Sanctuary
RE: Sweetie's Cancer Treatment
PO Box 244
Prague, OK 74864
or 
via paypal to pughollow@gmail.com
Or you can donate via our Go Fund Me campaign:

Every little bit helps!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated due to spam. If your comment is cogent and positive, it will be posted